Deken Hensburchstraat 5
Mob: 0031(0)6 30715660
|Licence No. KvK: 09153370
VAT No. : NL814950425B01
IBAN: NL63 RABO 0114 6631 06
Shipping and payments:
Most articles we ship worldwide, but for some countries like Nigeria, we are reserved.
Payments can be made in: EURO | USD | GBP | AUD | CAD
JUST CHOOSE YOUR CURRENCY AT THE TOP
All prices are shown included 21% VAT.
* All foreign customers outside the European Union (EU), making normal orders through our webshop wil be automaticly charged without Dutch VAT, by filling in your address details and Country in the register. The VAT will be 0% this way.* * All foreign customers inside the EU, have to pay the 21% VAT, unless the customer is buying for his own business with valid VAT number. In such a case we have to receive all company information in order to check the validity of it. If valid, we will hold on to the price without the VAT to 0%
This is called; Intra-community transactions.
By purchasing any item from or through Pirates Cave, the buyer warrants that he or she is in compliance with his or her local and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase knives, swords, daggers and other decorative weaponry and it is your responsibility to be familiar with and comply with the laws of your state concerning the purchase, possession and use of knives, swords, daggers and other decorative weaponry. We are not responsible for any damages, injury, etc. from improper or careless use of any product purchased from us. In case of repair, warranty or otherwise, you must comply with your state's laws on shipment and policy of the respective manufacturer.
Notice: Some items presented here may be restricted or prohibited in certain areas and/or countries. Please check with your local law enforcement authorities and customs agents. Pirates Cave will not be responsible for any items seized or confiscated.
The buyer is responsible for all taxes and tariffs which may be levied by your country’s Customs Department.
- Order details and payment verification
- If okay, availibility verification
- If okay, we will send the ordered article(s) within 2 working days
- If not in stock, we have to order at our wholesaler(s)
- If shipment from our wholesaler(s) will take 4 working days or less, we will send the ordered article(s) within 3 to 6 working days to our customer(s)
- If shipment from our wholesaler(s) will take longer than 4 working days, we will notify the customer(s)
We will always do our very best to send the ordered article(s) as soon as possible to our customer(s).
Customers are always free to e-mail us about the estimated delivery time of their order or other questions.
We ship with PostNL (TNT) priority. If you want, we can always e-mail you the tracking code.
From the moment we deliver packages at the post office, shipping time will be as follow, according PostNL Information.
(delivery time depends also on delays at customs):
We can not garanty the mentioned shipping time.
Customs can delay delivery time to your doorstep
In December delay can take longer (Christmas Holidays)
Shipping as a letter is fully at the customers risk. If you do not want to take this risk, you will have to let us ship your order as a package!! That way we are fully responsible until you've received the package. This type of package is only for shipments within the Netherlands
Standard we ship packages with track and trace!
Note: The size of an article can determine its weight to calculate shipping costs. If the ordered article does not fit through a letter box opening (we have to use a Dutch type), the shipping costs will increase to the next step in our list.
The weight of an article is in such a case adjusted in the shop and the shipping costs are automatically calculated in the register.
Sometimes the weight does not correspondent exactly with the reality of the article, however we will always refund to much paid shipping costs. This means also that we can also charge some more shipping costs afterwards, if the real weight seems to be some more. Mostly the weight is okay for the price and if not it mostly turns out, we have to refund.
Payment with PayPal - 1,8% FROM THE TOTAL AMOUNT. The other half (1,8) is paid by Pirates Cave, that way we share the payment costs.
Payment with creditcard - 1,8% FROM THE TOTAL AMOUNT. The other half (1,8) is paid by Pirates Cave, that way we share the payment costs.
- Using PayPal to: email@example.com (NEVER AN OTHER E-MAIL ADDRESS)
Payment with IBAN 3,00 Euro
Internet banking within the Netherlands 0,00 Euro
With IBAN you can make a foreign bank transfer with internet banking or physically at your bank, using our name and address and IBAN information:
Deken Hensburchstraat 5
IBAN: NL63 RABO 0114 6631 06
Normally you will be redirected to the Paypal payment form.
If not, never make a payment using other e-mail to pay to.
The only e-mail address to make payments to is; firstname.lastname@example.org
Almost all over the world you can use PayPal.
You can use Paypal as a registered PayPal member.
You can also use PayPal for normal credit card payments without Paypal membership. Just search for the button you need to click on.
So you do not have to be registered at PayPal to use your credit card!
As a payment option for payments with credit card, you have to choose as payment option; "creditcard"
If you have any problem with it, don't hesitate to e-mail us. We can send you a PayPal payment request, or a Paypal proforma invoice, only to use for the payment in advance.
The actual invoice will be attached on the package, or is to be found inside the package.
with and more, according to the country you live in.
NOTE: All prices are under reserve of price changes or typing errors!
All prices on our webshop are shown with 21% VAT included.
SALES WITH OR WITHOUT TO PAY VAT IN OUR COUNTRY, THE NETHERLANDS
All sales to foreign Countries OUTSIDE THE European Union (EU) such as Norway, United States of America, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and many more......, will be 0% VAT charged. That means you do not have to pay VAT in our country. However Customs in some of the foreign Countries can charge you subsequently. (check your own country policies regarding duties and taxes at customs) (Often customers do not have to pay duties and taxes in their own Country, as long the goods are beneath a certain total amount. As said before, just check your own Countries terms, if you want to be sure.
* All foreign customers outside the EU, making normal orders through our webshop wil be automaticly charged without Dutch VAT, by filling in your address details and Country in the register. The VAT will be 0% this way.
* All foreign customers outside the EU, making orders by email will receive info about payment costs as it should be, without VAT by email in return.
SALES TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES INSIDE THE European Union (EU) (intra-community transactions)
* All foreign customers inside the EU, have to pay the 21% VAT, unless the customer is buying for his own business with valid VAT number. In such a case we have to receive all company information in order to check the validity of it. If valid, we will hold on to the price without the VAT to 0%.
Intra-community transactions will be automaticly calculated at the register, after filleng in the needed details.
For explanatory regarding VAT for (intra-community transactions, European countries inside the EU) in Dutch, English and German language, see:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION FOR DELIVERY TO CONSUMERS OF
Deken Hensburchstraat 5
tel: 0031 (0)6-30715660
hereinafter to be referred to as: user
Article 1 Definitions
1. In the present general terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the sense given below, unless explicitly indicated otherwise. User: the user of the general terms and conditions; Consumer: an opposite party being a natural person who does not act in the course of a business or in the course of a profession; Agreement: the agreement between the user and the consumer; Consumer purchase: the agreement of sale concerning a movable thing concluded by a seller acting in the course of a profession or a business, and a consumer being a natural person, who does not act in the course of a profession or business.
Article 2 General
1. The present terms and conditions shall apply to each and every offer, tender and agreement between user and a consumer, to which user has declared the present terms and conditions applicable, insofar as parties have not explicitly deviated from the present terms and conditions in writing.
2. The present terms and conditions shall also apply to agreements with user, the execution of which calls for the services of third parties.
3. Possible deviations from the present general terms and conditions shall only be valid provided they have been explicitly agreed upon in writing.
Article 3 Offers and Tenders
1. All offers and tenders shall be free of obligation and shall be made in one written form or other, unless user forgoes a written offer for practical, urgent or other reasons. The offer shall bear a date, or shall provide the possibility to be determined according to the date.
2. User shall only be bound by offers and tenders if the consumer accepts such, preferably in writing, within thirty days. The prices given in an offer shall include VAT, unless indicated otherwise.
3. It shall not be possible to bind user to his offers and tenders if the consumer should have understood in accordance with the requirements of reasonableness and fairness and according to the usual criteria in social and economic life that the offer or tender, or part thereof, obviously contains a mistake or an error in writing.
4. If the acceptance deviates (on secondary items) from the offer given, user shall not be bound by it. The agreement shall in such event not be concluded in accordance with said deviating acceptance, unless user indicates otherwise.
5. A compound quotation shall not oblige user to deliver part of the goods contained in the offer or tender against a corresponding part of the given quotation. 6. Offers and tenders shall not apply automatically to repeat orders.
Article 4 Conclusion of the Agreement
The present agreement shall be concluded through the timely acceptance by the consumer of user's offer, by payment of the goods to be delivered.
Article 5 Delivery
1. Unless agreed upon otherwise, delivery shall be made ex works/store/warehouse of user.
2. The consumer shall be held to take delivery of the purchased goods the moment said goods are at his disposal or handed over to him.
3. If the consumer refuses to take delivery of the purchased goods or fails to give the information or instructions necessary to their delivery, the goods destined for delivery shall be stored at the consumer's risk following notification of the consumer by user. In said event, the consumer shall owe all additional costs.
4. User shall reserve the right to invoice the service charge.
5. If, in the framework of the execution of the agreement, user requires data to be given by the consumer, the term of delivery shall commence after the consumer has provided user with said data.
6. If user has given a term of delivery, it shall only be indicative. A given term of delivery shall therefore never constitute a term to be observed on penalty of forfeiture of rights. If the term of delivery is exceeded, the consumer must give user notice of default in writing or by e-mail.
Article 6 Guarantee
1. User shall guarantee that the goods to be delivered shall meet the usual requirements and standards that can be set for and made upon them and that they shall be free of any defect whatsoever.
2. The guarantee mentioned under 1 shall be valid for a period of 2 weeks following delivery.
3. The receipt of purchase is also your guarantee certificate.
4. When there is no receipt of purchase at delivery, you need to contact us immediately in order to obtain any right of guarantee.
5. If the articles to deliver do not comply to these guarantees, user shall deal with the complaint within reasonable time after receipt. However, the consumer should always return the goods with the original wrapping and the receipt, after which we will consider your request to replace the goods or, when preferred, give you a full refund.
6. The guarantee mentioned for this purpose shall not apply when the defect originated as the result of injudicious or improper use or when the consumer or third parties have introduced changes or tried to introduce changes to the good without user's consent in writing. Or if they have used it for purposes for which the good was not intended.
7. In case the delivered good does not comply with the agreement and this non-conformity is a defect as mend in the product-liability rules, the user is not liable for any consequential damage resulting from the defect.
8. All that is stated in these general terms and conditions about guarantee, has no effect on the guarantees of the consumer by reason of the law, everything with due observance of the provisions set out in these general terms and conditions and in the agreement, including the nature and quality of which is sold and delivered to the consumer.
Article 7 Samples and Models
If user has shown or given the consumer a sample or model, the good shall correspond with it, unless the showing happened or the sample was given by way of indication.
Article 8 Retention of Title
User shall remain the full owner of the delivered good until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Article 9 Inspection, Returning goods & Complaints
1. The consumer shall be held to inspect the delivered goods (to have the delivered goods inspected) the moment of delivery (handing over), but in any case in as short a period of time as possible. In this respect, the consumer must examine whether the quality and the quantity of the delivered goods comply with what was agreed upon, or at least whether they meet the requirements applying to said goods in normal (business) transactions.
2. Possible visible shortcomings must be communicated in writing to user within three days following delivery and this together with the simultaneous submission of the certificate of guarantee and the defect good, unless the latter is impossible or unreasonably onerous.
3. The consumer must inform user of a non-visible defect within 8 days following its detection, but in any case before the guarantee period expires, observing the stipulations of the previous paragraph of the present article. When the guarantee period has expired, user shall be entitled to charge the consumer for all repair or replacement costs, including administration and shipment costs as well as call-out charges.
4. If in accordance with the previous paragraph, the consumer files his complaint in due time, he shall still be held to take delivery and effect payment of the goods purchased. If the consumer wishes to return defect goods, he shall do so following prior consent in writing from user.
5. Articles only can be returned when possible visible and/or non-visible shortcomings can be detected or not-fitting items. Personal taste are not included in these conditions and therefore can not be returned.
6. We recommend to use the size converter to determine your size. If however, an article is not the correct size, you can return the article at your own expense after contact by e-mail regarding the exchange of the article or the deposit of the purchase amount. The purchase of more several sizes concerning 1 article in order to keep the fitting one and to return the non-fitting articles, we strongly disapprove.
Article 10 Transfer of Risk
The risk of loss of, or damage to the products being the subject of the agreement, shall be transferred to the consumer the moment said products are judicially and/or actually delivered to the consumer and therefore fall into the power of the consumer or of third parties to be appointed by the consumer
Article 11 Price Increase
1. If user agrees upon a certain price with the consumer the moment the agreement is concluded, user shall nevertheless be entitled to increase the price, even in the event that the initial price was not given subject to approval.
2. If a price increase takes place within the first three months following the conclusion of the agreement, the consumer can dissolve the agreement with a written statement regardless the percentage with which the price was increased, unless
- the increase is the result of a power given to the user by law
- the user is obligated to increase the price by (virtue of) law.
- it is stipulated that delivery will take place more than three months after parties have entered into the contract.
Article 12 Payment
1. Unless agreed upon otherwise, payment must be made before or upon delivery.
2. Payments can be done cash, or on given terms at our internet site.
3. Contestation of the amount of the invoices shall not suspend the fulfilment of the payment obligation.
Article 13 Suspension and Dissolution
1. User shall be authorised to suspend the fulfilment of the obligations under the agreement or to dissolve the agreement, in the event that:
- consumer does not fulfil or does not fully fulfil his obligations resulting from the agreement
- after the agreement has been concluded, user learns of circumstances giving good ground to fear that the consumer will not fulfil his obligations. If good ground exists to fear that the consumer will only partially or improperly fulfil his obligations, suspension shall only be allowed in so far the shortcoming justifies such action.
- seems that consumer wants to buy articles that are only available for customers above a certain age, and seems to be not that age or above.
- consumer was asked to furnish security to guarantee the fulfilment of his obligations resulting from the agreement when the contract was concluded and that this security is not provided or insufficient.
2. User shall furthermore be authorised to dissolve the agreement (have the agreement dissolved) if circumstances arise of such a nature that fulfilment of the obligations becomes impossible or can no longer be demanded in accordance with the requirements of reasonableness and fairness, or if other circumstances arise of such a nature that the unaltered maintenance of the agreement can no longer be demanded in all reasonableness.
3. If the agreement is dissolved, the user's claims against the consumer shall be forthwith due and payable. If user suspends fulfilment of his obligations, he shall retain his rights under the law and the agreement.
Article 14 Safeguarding
The consumer shall safeguard user against claims filed by third parties concerning intellectual property rights on material or data provided by the consumer, which shall be used for and during the execution of the agreement.
Article 15 Intellectual Property and Copyrights
1. Without prejudice to the other stipulations of the present general terms and conditions, user shall reserve the rights and authorities to which user is entitled under the Copyright Act.
2. The consumer shall not be allowed to introduce changes to the goods and material provided, unless the nature of the delivered goods and material dictates otherwise or if agreed upon otherwise in writing.
3. The designs, sketches, drawings, films, software and other material or (electronic) files, possibly produced by the user within the framework of the agreement, shall remain user's property, irrespective of the fact whether they have been handed over to the consumer or to third parties, unless agreed upon otherwise in writing.
4. All documents, such as designs, sketches, drawings, films, software, (electronic) files, etc., provided by user, shall be destined to be used by consumer exclusively and must not be reproduced, made public or brought to the notice of third parties by consumer without prior consent from user, unless the nature of the documents provided dictates otherwise.
5. User shall reserve the right to use the knowledge gained due to the execution of the work for other purposes, in so far no confidential information shall be brought to the notice of third parties when doing so.
Article 16 Liability
1. If the goods delivered by user are defective, user's liability vis à vis the consumer shall be limited to the arrangements made in the present terms and conditions under "Guarantee".
2. When the producer of a defective good is liable for consequential damage, the user's liability shall be limited to repairing or replacing the defective good, or to returning the purchase price.
3. Without prejudice to the above, user shall not be liable if the damage is attributable to intentional act or omission and / or gross negligence and / or imputable actions, or to injudicious or improper use on the part of the consumer.
4. The limitations of liability for direct damage contained in the present terms and conditions shall not apply if the damage is due to intentional act or omission or gross negligence on the part of user or his subordinates.
Article 17 Force Majeure
1. Parties shall not be held to fulfil any of their obligations if they are hindered to do so due to a circumstance through no fault of their own and which cannot be attributed to them by virtue of law, a legal action or generally accepted practice.
2. In addition to the provisions of the law and the judge-made law in this respect, force majeure shall in the present general terms and conditions furthermore be understood to be any external circumstance, be it envisaged or not, on which user cannot have any influence but which prevents user from fulfilling the obligations. Industrial action at user's company shall also be understood to be a circumstance of force majeure.
3. User shall also be entitled to invoke force majeure if the circumstance rendering (further) fulfilment of the obligation(s) impossible, commences after the point in time on which user should have fulfilled his obligation.
4. Throughout the duration of the circumstances of force majeure, parties shall be entitled to suspend the fulfilment of their obligations. If this period lasts for more than two months, either of the parties shall be entitled to dissolve the agreement without any obligation to pay the opposite party damages.
5. Insofar user has already partially fulfilled his obligations resulting from the agreement at the moment the circumstance of force majeure commenced or shall be able to fulfil them and insofar separate value can be attributed to the part already fulfilled or still to be fulfilled respectively, user shall be entitled to separately invoice the part already fulfilled or still to be fulfilled respectively. The consumer shall be held to pay this invoice as if it were a separate agreement.
Article 18 Disputes
1. The Court in user's place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear actions, unless the District Court is the competent Court. User shall nevertheless be entitled to submit the dispute to the Court deemed competent by the law.
2. Parties shall only refer the matter to the court if they have done their utmost to solve the dispute in mutual consultations.
Article 19 Applicable Law Dutch law shall apply to each and every agreement between user and the consumer. The Vienna Sales Convention shall be explicitly excluded.
Article 20 RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
By purchasing any item from or through Pirates Cave, the buyer warrants that he or she is in compliance with his or her local and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase knives and it is your responsibility to be familiar with and comply with the laws of your state concerning the purchase, possession and use of knives. We are not responsible for any damages, injury, etc. from improper or careless use of any product purchased from us. In case of repair, warranty or otherwise, you must comply with your state's laws on shipment and policy of the respective manufacturer. Notice: Some items presented here may be restricted or prohibited in certain areas and/or countries. Please check with your local law enforcement authorities and customs agents. Pirates Cave will not be responsible for any items seized or confiscated. The buyer is responsible for all taxes and tariffs which may be levied by your country’s Customs Department.
Article 21 Changes to the Terms and Conditions, interpretation and their location
1. The present terms and conditions have been filed at the office of the Chamber of Commerce in Nijmegen, the Netherlands 7 April 2006.
2. The Dutch version of these general terms and conditions prevails at all time in case of disputes with regard to the interpretation and purpose of these terms and conditions.
3. The most recently filed version shall always apply, or, the case ensuing, the version valid at the time the agreement was concluded.
Firearms, the law in the Netherlands:
Some items presented in our webshop may be limited or prohibited in certain areas and/or countries.
Check with your local law enforcement or customs.
Pirates Cave is not responsible for items that are seized or forfeited.
All items we have on our webshop may be freely traded in the Netherlands. Weapons that are not allowed in Netherlands, are not included in our range of articles.
Western, Cowboy pistols and rifles are not allowed in the Netherlands to trade or having with you without without a permit. So we do not have them in our range.
Also not in request!
In the Netherlands there are some restrictions for having weaponry in public areas.
In public areas you need to have it boxed. One may not have the possibillity to take it easy out of the box.
In 2007 we have been in contact with special laws in Nijmegen Netherlands. All our weapons can be trade in the Netherlands. In 2009, special laws did some further investigation in the shop and took a few pictures.
Conclusion was that all the weapons that we trade, are free for us to sell and customers they may have them.
But in public areas NO WEAPONS.
You may have them in a "not public space". For example, the store was a public space. Behind the counter however, it was "not public".
A play room, would be public. The stage however, is "not public".
For re-enactment matters are usually special permits issued to publicly walk through streets during events.
Your Association should know all the details about it.
Please note! There can be different rules in each country. You are responsible your self to be aware of the local weaponry laws.